Chainers 2018: Seoul, South Korea Blockchain Event Brief
Asia’s Biggest Blockchain Week Events(Two days Summit & One Week Business Tour )on Nov. 26th-30th 2018 in InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas , South Korea, it named 2nd Annual CHAINERS Blockchain Week which held by Chainers and Co-organized by The Blockchainer , BlockchainI, JLAB, JRR Crypto, TimeStamp Capital，ONT Eco，Consensus Investment， Blockchain Investment.
Starts: November 28, 2018, at 8:00 AM
Ends: November 29, 2018, at 18:00PM
Chainers Inc. is the number one blockchain industry focused business development & advisory service company in South Korea，It is set up as a JV company between Vision Creator (South Korea based Cross-border M&A advisory, Venture capital investment firm ) and The Blockchainer (NO.1 service provider in blockchain industry in China).
- South Korea is the most active Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies markets in Asia with five million digital currency retail investors.
- Meeting Luxurious investors after parties and activities during the whole week
- South Korean Mainstream Economy TV Channel and Top Blockchain Industry Media providing high exposure rate and many promotion chances
- Great support from Top South Korea Finance Groups, Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges, Local Blockchain Associations and Developer Communities
- 50 + Token Fund and Venture capitals mainly from South Korea,China,US are looking for promising projects to invest
- 2600+ Attendees from 20+ Countries and Regions
- Well-Organized Business Tour will lead you enter quality projects, tech-companies, crypto funds and exchanges offices and build strong connections with them
Hear from Leaders Voices :
Past Event Overview：
CHAINERS2018 ( July 1 to 2, 2018）
First week of this July, we has successfully held one comprehensive event, which is CHAINERS2018 , which has accumulated high-end circle of contacts in terms of internationally and domestically 50+Project Teams, 80+ Professional Influence speakers , 1200+ Retail investors & Enthusiasts)
Pre-Event promotion produced by Hankyung TV
Event Live Report by Hankyung TV
Chainers 2018 Highlights on site produced by ICOTODAY
Yani Malahov, Founder of Aeternity, Ethereum Godfather was interviewed by Korea Business News
Jun Li, Founder of Ontology, Chainers2018 Speaker was interviewed by Korea Business News
Xinxing Duan, Founder of Bytom, Chainers2018 Speaker was interviewed by Chainers Live
Steven Li, Co-founder of BUMO
Speaking Presentation Cooperation
Eric Li | Project Manager Mobile: +86 150 2665 2832（Wechat）
Media & BD Cooperation
Rae Mao | Media Partnership Manager
Mobile: +86 15821816854 Wechat: rolanjona_
This is a paid press release. BTCManager does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. BTCManager is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.