International Blockchain Summit Moscow 2018
March 1, 2018 will be International Blockchain Summit Moscow, which will gather more than 1000 participants and 30 speakers from around the world.
The summit will be held in two parallel streams from 10:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC in the event-hall “Infoprostranstvo” (1st Zachatevsky pereulok, Dom 4).
For more information please visit: http://ibsmoscow.ru/
Blockchain – future technologies.
And the main task of conference is to make you part of it right now.
On two streams (Main stage and Financial stage) will discuss the following topics:
- Analysis and forecasts of development of Blockchain;
- The introduction of Blockchain technology in business;
- The specifics of the own ICO in 2018;
- Cryptotrading. Who and what is manipulating the market?;
- Media & PR. How to “shoot” in the New year;
- What trends and future of Blockchain, Bitcoin, ICO;
- How to make your status bigger with help of cryptocurrency;
- What it is ICO and how to be its participant;
- How to use cryptocurrency in your own business;
- Legal aspects of cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Speakers who have confirmed their participation:
- Cris Tran – Executive Director Infinity Blockchain Labs
- Steve Swain – CEO & Co-founder Lendingblock
- Alexey Voronin – Co-founder at Smart Valley
- Antonio Ruiz-Gimenez – Managing Partner at ATW Partners
- Alexander Nektorov – Partner at Nektorov, Saveliev & Partners – NSP
- Constantine Goltsev – CEO, Founder at SolidOpinion
- Aleksei Antonov – CFO SONM
- Roman Kaufman – Co-founder at IBCG
- Yura Parsamov – CMO at Kickico
- Yuri Milyutin – COO, Head of product at 8760
- Oleg Ivanov – Co-founder & CEO at CryptoBazar Fund
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/400331010387353/
Contact the organizers: [email protected]
Place and time:
01 Mar 2018
10:00 – 18:00
Moscow, 1st Zachatevsky pereulok, Dom 4, EVENT-HALL “Infoprostranstvo”
Afterparty – Moscow, Kosygina str., 15, 20th floor, Korston Club Hotel
Buy tickets: http://ibsmoscow.ru/#Tickets
This is a paid press release. BTCManager does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. BTCManager is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.