by Guest Post
On November 9, 2018, Lisbon, Portugal will host NEXT BLOCK Conference “Evolution Of Property” organized by Krypton Events, in partnership with Cryptovest.
The event is supported by the leader for tracking capitalization of various cryptocurrencies CoinMarketCap.
Bringing together over 350+ participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, the Conference will be celebrated by a luxurious After-Party, the most fabulous crypto-party of 2018.
Our first speakers:
- Ilan Tzorya, Founder & CEO of Krypton Capital
- Jan Sammut, Founder and CEO at RefToken
- David Drake, Found at the LDJ CAPITAL
- Aviya Arika, Head of Aviya Law
And more speakers soon at next-block.org!
The Conference will cover the following topics:
- Blockchain for tokenized assets and asset-backed tokens;
- STOs and TAOs: regulatory insights and various countries’ key distinctions;
- Mitigating volatility and scalability issues when tokenizing shares and bonds.
The Conference will also feature an EXPO full of blockchain ventures and an ICO Quick-fire Pitch Session, where each participant will have 5 minutes to earn the investor’s trust!
To find out more, buy a ticket, become a sponsor or media partner please visit next-block.org.
Media contact: Svitlana Kokarieva, Project Manager, [email protected], +38 063 213 12 12.
This is a paid press release. BTCManager does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. BTCManager is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.