by Guest Post
A team of professionals launches a project to create blockchain gambling platform – Winstars. The pre-sale will begin on May 10, 2018. During this period, 22.5 million tokens will be sold at a price of $0.16 per coin.
Features of the new gambling platform:
- daily distribution of profits to randomly chosen players or tokens holders;
- Ten percent of the profit from the jackpots played are paid out to partners;
- token holders gain 15 percent dividends;
- transparency and honesty of the operator – each participant will be able to check all transaction histories, all withdrawal of funds, as well as the correctness of next card generation;
- there is no minimum threshold for starting games – due to low fees, there is no minimum deposit replenishment threshold;
- rapid withdrawal of any amounts without risk of account blocking;
- fully automated payments – each game session begins with the creation of a smart-contract that conducts all payments at the end of it;
- two types of referral programs – three levels for investors and five levels for partners;
- granting exclusive rights to ICO investors to sell WINS tokens on crypto exchanges – the platform guarantees that it will not trade its own tokens;
The principle of interaction of participants in the Winstars ecosystem is shown on the infographic.
The honesty of the platform operator is guaranteed by smart-contracts, which are responsible for the fair distribution of random numbers and playing cards, casino and poker room rates.
As a random number generator, the project uses multifactor encryption using the RSA method. Thus, it becomes impossible for the operator to intervene or predict the outcome of the game.
These methods significantly increase the chances of winning for customers.
Using the project’s own protocol makes the next turn almost instantaneous.
The functioning of internal tokens eliminates problems with delay in funds withdrawal to the account.
Subsequently, the platform will become a full-fledged marketplace, where third-party developers can market their games and gain profit from them. This guarantees the appearance of new types and formats of games.
The main round of the ICO starts on June 3, 2018. It is enough for the team to raise $5 million to launch the project.
The launch of the platform is planned for the third quarter of 2018.
This is a paid press release. BTCManager does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. BTCManager is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.