[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin Core 0.12.0 release candidate 3 available
Wladimir J. van der Laan
laanwj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:30:24 UTC 2016
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Binaries for bitcoin Core version 0.12.0rc3 are available from:
Source code can be found on github under the signed tag
This is a release candidate for a new major version release, bringing new
features, bug fixes, as well as other improvements.
Preliminary release notes for the release can be found here:
Release candidates are test versions for releases. When no critical problems
are found, this release candidate will be tagged as 0.12.0.
Diff since rc2:
- - #7440 `c76bfff` Rename permitrbf to mempoolreplacement and provide minimal string-list forward compatibility
- - #7415 `cb83beb` net: Hardcoded seeds update January 2016
- - #7438 `e2d9a58` Do not absolutely protect local peers; decide group ties based on time
- - #7439 `86755bc` Add whitelistforcerelay to control forced relaying. [#7099 redux]
- - #7424 `aa26ee0` Add security/export checks to gitian and fix current failures
- - #7384 `294f432` [qt] Peertable: Increase SUBVERSION_COLUMN_WIDTH
Also, a new certificate was used to sign the Windows installer, which should solve
Win7 compatibility issues.
Thanks to the gitian builders for keeping up so quickly, thanks
to them there are executables so quickly after tagging.
Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the bitcoin-dev