IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH BLOCKCHAIN
How can we use Blockchain to improve customer service over the insurance life cycle (risk assessment, subscription, claim processing…)?
What can you win?
- MARKET ACCESS: Among 50 startups, you have the unique opportunity to be selected in the “Insure Tech” lab of AXA at the Viva Technology Paris event (June 30 to July 2, 2016)
- MENTORING: 3 days of mentoring sessions with the AXA key stakeholders from your line of business
- NETWORKING: 2 free access badges for the Viva Technology Paris event
ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE
Laurent Benichou, Group Innovation & Foresight Director at AXA, states : “ Blockchain is a vector of undisputed trust, radical efficiency and more consumer-oriented offers. Those who grasp this opportunity today may be the market leaders of tomorrow.”
In recent years, a new technology has appeared in the authentication of transactions and identities: Blockchain. AXA would like to leverage this technology to manage the lifecycle of contracts. Each phase of the contract lifecycle could be authenticated thanks to Blockchain : the owner of the contract, the validation of the subscription and the items within the contract, the claims reported to AXA with an authentication of the damages, the payment of subscription fees and the pay outs. AXA is looking for a Blockchain-tech based startup that could help solve these issues.
If you think your startup can leverage the blockchain technology to improve customer experience, apply now to be selected.
Being in the “Insure Tech” lab of AXA means:
- Being at the heart of Viva Technology Paris with a dedicated 4m² stand in the AXA lab
- Introducing your concept to more than 30,000 people
- Engaging partnerships opportunity reviews, increasing potential business or even considering all kinds of commercial and financial opportunities thanks to becoming close to the right people at the right place.
- Meeting the most influential investors and thinkers
Over the last 30 years, innovation has been at the heart of AXA’s culture and a key transformation driver for the group. Today, as technological innovations and customers’ expectations are transforming the whole value chain of insurance, AXA is using its innovation capabilities to strengthen its mission of protecting people and better cover health & well-being issues, new forms of mobility, smart homes, etc.
To maintain its position at the forefront of digital developments and offer innovative services in a bid to better anticipate and meet the needs of customers, AXA has developed an ecosystem of structures dedicated to better work with startups that have the potential to improve customer experience, through investments, pilots and partnerships. The AXA Labs in San Francisco and Shanghai are scouting emerging trends and potential partners. Kamet is AXA’s incubator to initiate, build and scale disruptive models with internal and external entrepreneurial teams. Since early 2015, the venture capital funds AXA Strategic Ventures has invested in 18 promising startups with the ambition of shaping the future of insurance & asset-management. And in 2016, AXA created AXA Partners, a dedicated team to engage partners on distribution agreements and co-creation of innovative offers.
Since 2014 AXA has developed partnerships with several dozens of innovative companies such as Facebook, LinkedIn, BlaBlaCar, Nest or Amazon with the ambition to become one of the leading digital and multi-access insurer.
You might be interested by theses challenges
- Knowledge partner