Lisk Apps SDK
The official SDK for building blockchain apps on the Lisk platform.
- modules - Contains the backend code of your app.
- public - Contains the frontend user interface of your app.
- blockchain.json - JSON file describing the SQL database schema. You will need this if you want to store any data within your app.
- config.json - JSON file containing your app's configuration data. By default this file defines a list of peers.
- genesis.json - JSON file containing important information about your app's genesis block.
- modules.full.json - JSON file containing a list of defined modules, required by index.js.
- routes.json - JSON file defining the HTTP routes of every endpoint in your app's API.
Full documentation is available here.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016-2017 Lisk
Copyright (c) 2015 Crypti
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.